Thursday 13 December 2007

an eventful day..


Hello.
Ok so this morning, tammy (ilaria's cat) woke vicky and I up at like 7:15 and then we relaxed in bed (the floor =P) around for around 45minutes and then vicky changed and I straightened her hair and then she fell over in slow motion XD After she left illy and I lazed around till like half 9, went downstairs and cut the business cards and wrote our scripts for this evening. After that, we went back up, showered and changed and eventually met up with bob to walk down to hard rock. I ate a really good chicken burger and chips *mmmm* After I went home, showered, changed, bob blowdried his hair, all in the process of a really foul mood, I suddenly felt really sick- but like REALLY sick. When we arrived at LAL for the launch, everything that I could see was all fuzzy. I was given points to read so I couldn't read my own pretty words =P Uwija, at least the launch was quite a success despite all the confusion and hassels. We managed to sell our product too =) (just to let you guys know, i typed all the above out before but closed the page by mistake- haha see, I stayed trying to remember and rewriting eveything) After the launch we went to timesquare for a couple of drinks as outyoungenterprise team together with a couple more people who were involved.
All in all it was a pretty hectic day, and I'm still feeling all blehh but I've got better. God bless you and good night

1 comment:

LG said...

hey rache thanks for blogging again keep it up