Wednesday 12 December 2007

BMAs at illy

Ok sorry that I didn't post yesterday, I was really busy and tired and I slept at like 10pm XD I'm at ilaria with vicky at the moment watching the BMAs. Ok so the plan is that we sleep over at illy's house and her and I will sleep in whilst vicky leaves at like 8am to go to accounts private lessons *loser* haha poor girl. When we finally wake up, we'll relax and laze around and eventually shower. Then we'll walk down to Hard Rock for her birthday lunch thing.
Ok great news- salt won a BMA (fyi salt is the best Christian band in malta)!! Oh and along with Salt thanking God for their success, so did wintermoods and j joy.. Know what that means- the world is finally changing =D Yey, Jesus can be found in every space and corner *glee* He's contagious!!
I'm kinda tired but not, it's a really weird feeling =/ I still have to write Glenn's script for tomorrow's launch = And if i don't find mine, I'll have to rewrite that too. I think I'm going to go and take more funny photos and pay attention to the BMAs hehe.
Good night and God bless you all =)

2 comments:

LG said...

so happy you posted again!
at this rate you'll beat october's post count ... but I'm sure you're just relieved that you've actualy managed to beat november's :P
happy birthday and see ya tomorrow!
xxx

LG said...

btw I'm going to wish happy birthday tomorrow and fri and sat too until it actually si your birthday when I'll probably forgetr to tell you anything :P