Tuesday 25 December 2007

Christmas eve =)


Hey guys. Ok so yesterday was great. We had a really great time at angie's party hehe so that was fun. Luckily tara (amy's sister) gave rob and i a lift home so we didn't walk it back.

Today was pretty ok. Stayed home and watched stardust (adorable film- really worth watching =D) visited my great grandmother and went home to shower, change and go to mass. The mass was really fun and bett, philly and i had the time of our lives giving out those soap bubbles teehee. We all danced around and had a really good laugh. At around half ten the coach came for us and took us back to luxol so then we quickly caught a bus down to paceville once it was only 25c and stopped just infront of us (haha lazy people) We went to paceville and stayed in olde keg for a while (I stayed burning a straw- what a loser =P).
After that, we went to alpacino for food and rob, brooks, sam and I walked up to rob's house so that brooks' mum could pick both him and sam up. Bob and I walked to my house and bob was pretending to be santa- weirdo =P I gave him his beanbag spotted person thing and we've seemed to have named it 'ball' =P
Rob left here at like 1am and now it's 1:28am so I think that I'll go up to bed once my sister will probably wake me up at some odd time like 6am =/
Good night world, God bless you all and oh, happy Christmas =)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Merry Christmas Rache! :]

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.