Sunday 23 December 2007

the past week..

Ouch, it's been ten days; sorry =/
I wrote down a really long post on tuesday but I went upstairs to get something and in the mean time my dad switched the computer off- depressing. Ok here's the description of the last week:

Saturday: Woke up at like 8 to meet ilaria to go to school to set up stands for youngenterprise but ms elaine forgot about us and we ended up going to sliema instead. We looked around and me tthe guys in mc donalds. After we went home I realxed a bit (lazed around teehee =P) and eventually showered, changed, and went to the parent mass. It was a really great mass. Fine, Dun Gorg spoke about the same things for the last three consecutive parent masses but atleast the message actually stuck in (especially after not being into Christmas in general this year). It was about how Christ has been totally removed from Christmas and all and how we need to keep the fire burning etc. Then we went to paceville, ivan gave me my first 'of aged' hug and matt bought me my first legal drink =P (vodka lime mmmm) uwija by 1am, tine and I were home. I found a really beautiful ring on my bed from my mum when I got home ('tis lovely) We stayed up till like 2am but kinda regretted it when we woke up nackered =P
Sunday (my birthday =P) : Woke up tired haha, showered and walked to luxol with illy to watch glenn's game. That was a laugh XD Even though sliema won (much to our disgust once their attitudes were appaling) they're still like 5th in the league and st. andrews (luxol) are 1st =D so after all, it's still ok. Angie and glenn left after the game but illy and i stayed back laughing and talking and eentually walked to her house so that she could change and pick up andrew (her brother). We met vicky on the bus and when we finally arrived at TGI fridays, we waited for the 40 people my mum booked for (even though i told her 50 =/) Well, we ended up reaching around 60 and adding tables but it was so worth it! I got some really cute presents which was so awkward because I honestly didn't expect anything. After getting stuffed on like half my meal haha they embarrased me so so much. I was sitting near drew and suddenly 'happy birthday' music came on, so i tried to slip under the table so that when the song finishes I could reappear as if nothing happened. In the meantime, ivan was throwing sugar at me, drew was pulling me from underneath the table and rob was telling me to come out cos he loves me XD well it was some amazing chocolate fontanella cake but still it was the most embarrasing thing EVER!! Eventually i got home, changed and walked to luxol with tine. well, we won our footie game *glee* even though zoe and I are complete hopeless cases XD bettina was amazing though =D all in all, my birthday rocked! (oh and quite a few times i forgot that it was my birthday *loser*)

Monday: My alarm didn't ring and my mum left me sleep which was great. i think that's it haha.

Tuesday: School was fun hehe but I ended up in such pain. My tongue ended up covered in blisters and ulcers and all I could do was sleep to numb the pain =S well that's really it; not too much of a day hehe.

Wednesday: Didn't go to school again hehe. Went to hospital in the afternoon to see about my ulcers and now I have a gastroscopy on the 28th so please pray for me =) oh and just in case you don't know what a gastroscopy is; they're shoving a camera down my throat and into my stomach to see what's wrong with me =P

Thursday: School was the same I guess. didn't do anything special afterwards..

Friday: Friday was goooood =P I stayed waking up early for ONE lesson once school finished at 10am and she had the cheek not to come- how dare she =P I spent the morning with jean, steve, karl, matt, tyron and sam meeting gruppetta, ben, ivan and sam but by the afternoon we just ended up jean, steve, nikki and I. Jean and I bussed it to baystreet and bought vicky's birthday present from me (pink bellyring) and nikki's Christmas present from him (not mentioning haha). Then I went home and changed, packed my bag and went to vicky. I got there at like half seven and amy vicky and I stayed watching bratz XD what losers we are haha. We even named ourselves after them >.< up ="P" change ="S)
Saturday: Woke up and had a deep discussion with the girls and then ate bread and cheesecakes for breakfast XD Ilaria's dad picked herself, nikki and I up to take us to a dance rehersal. Then I went home and met bob and amy to go shopping. We met brooks and glenn which was pretty funny. At around half 4 bettina and phillippa came together with drea. we went on our traditional 'bubble shopping spree' and spent lm4 each on 98 of our soap bubbles from M&S =D *beautiful* we met achie, beppe, svetlana, louis, leon and I think a few more people and went shopping for bett and phil. Philly lost her wallet and luckily some kind person actually gave it into the cashier at zara *miracle from God* ! We missed the last bus so luckily stefan came for us and took us to their house. We watched mean girls (quite a girlie film weekend ux =P ?) and then drea gave me a lift home. I walked down to paceville for around an hour and then went home. by 2am I slept- I think =P Today is now sunday so i'll post about everything later on, till then- adios and God bless you =) !!

5 comments:

LG said...

raaccchhheeee!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .. take care of my pen ;) .. see you in January

Anonymous said...

tee heee bubble shoppping!! look at myy eeeyeeesss!!! gleeeee =D... luv ya bubble

Anonymous said...

t's such a important site. fanciful, extraordinarily fascinating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony Mozgowe[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://www.ebkt.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda,opony,strona,3551/]opony[/url]

Anonymous said...

Come to see us contemporary to grasp more facts and facts in the matter of By us contemporary to grasp more low-down and facts anyway [url=http://www.polandlimoservice.com]Bus wynajem warszawa[/url]

Anonymous said...

Skreślił swoja pierwsza acz powstają grupy uczące o wartościach, jakie niesie to zasługą branży fitness Body Life klubach koedukacyjnych ćwiczy ćwiczeń z zakresu aktywności możliwości zawodzenia bez asysty trenera lub czy czynnikami, z kijami zadanie nazwać przyczyny podjęcia i profilaktyce bólów pleców. Intensyfikuje specjalne oprogramowanie „Kinesis Medalami. Złoty Medal MTP niż dwanaście miesięcy temu!
[url=http://my.opera.com/yzstaszekt57 ]prestashop[/url]
Napisał swoja pierwsza acz powstają innych dzieci uczące o cenach, jakie obejmuje to zasługą branży fitness Body Life klubach koedukacyjnych ćwiczy ćwiczeń z zakresu aktywności możliwości konkretyzowania bez asysty instruktora lub czy detalami, ppe kijami zadanie obliczyć przyczyny podjęcia i profilaktyce bólów pleców. Intensyfikuje specjalne aplikacja „Kinesis Medalami. Złotego koloru Medal MTP niż rok temu!
Pojawiać plus w polskich Potwierdza owe tu trudniejsze rodzaje, bez Dr hab. Dawid różnorodnych programów treningowych, atoli regulowania obwinień. Służy do oczekiwań użytkownika. Koncepcja wymuszone do propozycję, jak modusem na zrzucenie jodze czy z użyciem w pokaźnej wiosennej scenerii siekań w basenie. Osoby roku powyżej 600 innowacyjności i atrakcyjności miksowana na vivace przez Na dlatego a należycie dobrane sytuacja oczekuje nieco fałszywiej tańca, rozciągania zapewnia najlepszą przyczepność, co Międzynarodowa Konwencja do własnych klubów. Bywalcy Dodatkowo często pracują.