Thursday 4 October 2007

school day one =P

First day of school. Hmm what can I say? Weird! Ok, so I nearly missed my graphic communication/engineering drawing lessons cos I wrote down room 139 instead of 159 which inconviently does not exsist XD Oh and I couldn't find 420B because there wasn't a sign on the door >.< Uwija, I got to them in the end. Luckily my last art lesson was switched to wednesday so I have five lessons after eachother and not six. The lessons were cool I guess even though I fell asleep in art XD That was a funny experience, thank God the teacher was ok with it once he was old and stuff and just laughed at me when I said sorry =P That's really it hehe, now we'll see about tomorrow though I'm not worried cos the day's great (art, free, systems, philosophy, home)
Good night and God bless =)

No comments: