Thursday 16 October 2008

happy birthday ^^


Hello humans!!
Sorry for neglecting my blog even more than ever really. But before you call me lazy, the internet hasn't been working in my room and wasn't letting me sign in downstairs =\ so anyways, now I've managed and what a perfect day to blog- my third year of being a 'real Christian'.. graaaand =D !!
So school's great and life's great and the y4j live-in was great *fourth one i've been to, my I'm growing old*. And just to mention, I didn't end up sleeping at the westin (my mum didn't let me in the end) I've missed absolutely NO lessons and gleeee I'm loving the new art teacher and he loves me too lool so it's graaaaand because I don't even have to suck up! niiiice!!
Ok since I last blogged I've moved and restarted school, changed my relationship status and have officially been a properly devoted Christian for three years- how awesome is that?!!
Junior college is the best place in the world and really, I'm loving my new class groups even though I miss my old ones. Though it's really funny, I'm with my old art class for hoa (history of art) so the old witch thinks I'm a second year, that is until she teaches me in 6 weeks and realises that I've repeated XD I have pretty great teachers, I just really miss mr philosophy loads though my new teacher is damn good so things are really working my way. I still have vanni pule' teaching me and this year it's shakespeare so he can be all dramatic without any excuses which will be funny. And luckily it's the ONLY 8am lesson I have so if i arrive late he'll understand- because he loves me ^^
My time table is pretty good, still stuck with a crappy thursday though >.< lesson =" But">
So I'm in a really good mood (despite being absolutely knackered after a very loooong day of school consisting of english *fourth floor*, double art *basement*, religion *third floor*, art *basement*, english *third floor* - a free *bluebar/dukes/bluebar* - biology *elevated*) and I'm just exploding with Jesusness at the moment ^^
It's just that these three years have been the most amazing adventure of my life! Following Christ has made me who I am and I'm proud of my old self, everything that I've done adds to my testimony and now that I have God and my relationship with Him is growing daily, it's developing and I have so much to say I may just never stop!! It's so grand to just wake up and live in Jesus, it's just so- awesome really! Ahhhhh God is good guys, He really is =) So happy birthday to my faith haha, it's something I'll NEVER look back at- no regrets =D He's just built me and defined me and there's no one else who I can ever be so open with, who will ever let me be so alive and who I'll ever trust so much. I've truely found MY best friend =D
So I think I may go because the mother made coleslaw and I'm quite the fan =P
So a big thanks to all of you who have helped me on my journey to reaching this stage in my life- you're the bestest!!
God bless you all, see most of you tomorrow at school/out =D
I love you all, BUT JESUS LOVES YOU MOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

happy faithversary xD
haha my thursdays are crappy too xD (they consist of 4th floor, basement, 4th floor, free, 4th floor, 3rd floor, basement, 3rd floor.) thursdays just kill our legs really don't they? xD
love u racheeelll =D
xxx

Rachel said...

my thursday is from 8-5, with more frees than lessons, which can be annoying!
Happy Faithversary!! xD
Gb xxxxxx
the unemo :P

. said...

eee how sweet happy anniversary/faitheversary whatever u wanna call it anyway :)
ahh how nice it is having Jesus rocks :P wii what fun hehe He's just like the person that lights up everything in life..even when something is bad doesnt seem as bad with Him :) :) :) hehe it rocks!! totally so happy 3 yr faith :)
and also im rly glad shools workin out for u rache :) come on show em what u got..looks like repeatin first yr was a gud idea after all :):)
Gbu n tc x x x
glad u blogged again seriously :) i check it like everyday or almost :P

Matti said...

Amen Rache... great blog... totally agree with what you said!

And are Thursdays crappy for everyone? Mine consist of lessons from 8-1 straight, including double Criminal Law and Institutions of the EU and then 2-3pm (Family Law)... at least after that I can say I'm FREEEEEEE for the weekend! :D

Take care and God Bless!
Matti xxx