Thursday 23 October 2008

Hello world..
I've been going through photos to upload a few random ones onto facebook together with a couple of 'important events' as a whole album or so and I just want to say this and come clean with everyone so to speak..
What the hell is wrong guys?!!
Why has everyone changed so much? Why aren't we the close group that we were just a couple of months ago? How is it that I've seemed to have lost people that I considered my best friends? Why has everyone become so judgmental? What are we all doing with ourselves?
And the list can keep on going..
Guys haven't you realized that we've totally split? Don't try to deny it, everyone's realized. No one has remained the same and I'm sorry to be the one to say it, it's not for the good!! Whether people have changed or not, this situation sucks!! Honestly, how can you keep going on with your lives as if nothing has happened between us?
Really, I would usually care if someone was to get offended by this, but to 100% honest, I'm so fed up that you can be sure that I'm the only one being honest enough to bring it out into the open.
Go on, comment- judge.. I don't care, at least I know that I'm human enough to admit to missing everyone's support and love for each other, I'm not proud. I thought we were mature enough, but we're evidently not.
Just to remind you guys, we're all sinners, every one of us- we've all made mistakes.
I'm just really sick of people passing comments and pretending to be people they're not, because in the long run, they're going to eventually explode and return to what they really are- human!!
Think about it guys, it's been going on for ages- what is wrong? Seriously, try and come up with valid points as to why everything has gone haywire.. I promise you, it's pathetic.
Uff guys- wake up!! You have no clue how much we need each other in this world! The persecution is bad enough when we face reality. These petty problems between us has driven each other apart, don't you think we need to remain united in order to really be God's light and change the world in His name?
I really don't mean to be harsh, but there's nothing else left to do I guess, and you know me- I'm an honesty fan.
Maybe it's just me, but it's all sems so wrong =(

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

heh no, it's not just you.
rly proud of u for posting this =)

Ben said...

well some of us have tried saying that people are changing some time ago and i personally wasnt treated well for trying to open other peoples eyes... im no saint myself but we all need jesus and thats what i care about!

on the other hand we say we need jesus and we need to be united. right? but are we really willing to ive our lives for the sake of others? are we ready to say ok God? not reffering to rache ta! its just general and i ask those questions to myself too!

Rachel said...

tbh i was feeling rly upset in summer cos I had noticed it & didnt know what to do. Aaaand at one point you wrote "we're all human" and I thought you wrote "we're all hamalli" and i was like whaaaaaaat?! XD
Gb xxx

Anonymous said...

I think that this is something that everyone is aware of but its just swept under the rug... but its also hurting alot of people. Actually its effecting everyone.
And if there are any judgmental looks/comment going round thats not helping anyone.. its actually making the situation worse. The more we treat other people with love, the more likely are they to respond.

I dono i think the only way through this is prayer prayer prayer coz whether we like it or not theres a spiritual battle going on out there and only if we stick to God's side will we be able to survive.. and y4j to survive as well...

But i believe in the end somethin beautiful will come out of all the brokenness, maybe its part of our moulding process? xxx Glad you brought it up rache

Martine said...

Something I've been focusing on a lot on the past months is this phrase which Mother Teresa once said "each one of them is Jesus in disguise". With them she referred specifically to the poor, however when I adapt it to my life I refer to every person I know, every person I meet, anyone who has hurt me or anyone I have hurt, any person who was present in my life and is no longer, and any person who I have not met yet but shall meet one day. Anyone I cannot stand, people I love, people I care for and people who irritate me. ANYONE! If each of us (myself included) manages to constantly look at people in this same way things would be the way God wants them to be.
Gbu!

Ben said...

hehe how foolish of us all .. great comment teen.. if we just focus on Jesus..