Saturday 18 October 2008

Hey guys,
I was just throwing out all my old, useless batches of file paper from my previous attempt at first year =P
Well, I found a couple of cool doodles/drawings/poems/prayers/paragraphs/stuff lol but I just want to share this..

Brokeness is chasing loneliness that's drowned by emptyness, but by Your gracefulness I'm lifted from this mess.
I'll soon be free- I know I will and then they'll see how my worthlessness is worthy of the love You're giving me.

I don't know why, but I really felt that I should post it. I'm not feeling lonely, not at all. But I just watched 23 minutes in hell and even though it really has nothing to do with it, but I feel we really need to pray for the people who don't believe in Jesus and even more- for the christians that don't believe in hell. It's so real and it's here. And maybe it effects me more than some people because of something that I've read and I know how real demons are. Don't get me wrong, I'm not more 'educated' or aware of the situation we're in, but I just am so terrified after having found out a couple of things.
We've already won guys, victory is ours. But as in every battle, people die.
Soooo, just keep praying because God's glory will shine over the earth as promised and we're so blessed to have been saved =D
God bless ^^

No comments: