Tuesday 21 October 2008

vans =D




Ahhhhh my vans have finally arrived guys.. And they're awesome!! lool and above is their mini photoshoot, cos I'm a loser ^
Gleeee sorry just really happy haha.
For those of you who don't know the story, when I went to scotland in july, I absolutely fell in love with a pair of shoes and once I'm poor (lol at that time I wasn't, I was just told that we weren't going to shop *lies- we did 2 hours XD* so I didn't take any money up with me) and my mum didn't want to lend me any money.. Well, I didn't get them *boohoo*
Now i finally managed to order them off ebay and tadaaaaaaaa they've arrived =D
BEAUTIFUL!!
Ahh I'm very happy lool!
So good night to you all and I'll see most of you tomorrow at school and don't forget to look at my sexy new shoes =D .. They deserve to be worshiped >.< loooool no I'm joking, only God deserves that kinda glory =P
good night God bless ^^



YEYYYY SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSS =D =D =D =D

4 comments:

LG said...

very pretty minus the pink :P
no I joke I joke. They're awesome
xxx

. said...

:O :O theyre gorgoes! seriously very very brilliant gud choice :P

Anonymous said...

rache theyre amazing! i love themm! haha

maria angela said...

deyre loverly rache!!!:D xD i bet u wont get them out of ur feet :P
xxxx
tc dearr