Wednesday 24 September 2008

a whole new world..

Hello world,
I am officially blogging from my room and not from the crappy slow stone aged laptop that I tend to steel from my dad =D finally, internet connection in up in my room thanks to rob *love you!!* and I can finally say that I don't have to leave my room unless I need to shower and release myself from any unwanted body material =P oh and I guess eat, but that's not really important XD
Ahhh it's going to be so much better now, I won't be falling asleep near the pc so often out of sheer lazyness when it comes to going upstairs to my room- I can just swivel my chair right over to my bed and plonk =D and I'm chucking my crappy stereo downstairs cos now I'll never use it once I have all I need in this horrible 'box of technology' that I happen to love oh so very much =) I have to buy speakers now. My mum got me a set but like, I want to get better ones so I'm going to change them.. thinking of a surround sound by creative or something..
So that's part of my "whole new world", being computerful in my room- glee =D
So tomorrow we're being "spoilt showoffs" (quoted from my mum) and spending the night at the westin XD all I know is that zoe, kris and I are going to be there, I have no clue who else (apart from zoe's elder sister) is coming but yeyyyyy we're going to have such a blast!! We're checking in at half 2 (kris and I are meeting at 1 to see if we can buy her a nice top from baystreet or something lol) and spending the afternoon chilling/swimming/being lazy lol. Then we'll get ready and have a *hopefully* kickass night out, and then head "home" and sleep in one sexy room all together like princesses lool! And wake up for breakfast and then chillax all day by the pool or something XD megaly excited..
So that's the other part hehe. Sometimes I wish that we were all rich and living in a high class society where we have to dress up daily and make an appearance ladida, but really, I'd die by the end of it >.< (I just continued this and when to arrnage it and it all got deleted.. wth!!!!!!!) though seriosuly, I'm fine the way I am. Fine, a little bit *ok maybe a lottle bit more lol* cash would help but I have all I need- my friends, my health *kinda*, my education, my family but most of all- I have Jesus =D and I'm sorry guys, but nothing and no one will EVER take His place.. amen =)
Now I have no clue what else I typed before it all got deleted bloody hell but I guess it couldn't have been thaaaat important if I don't exactly remember it XD I know that I mentioned that I need to see what to take with me and mentioned things like tops, skirt, trousers, bikini *blehh*, towel, undies, shoes, junk food lol. I have my outfit for tomorrow night sorted, I hope hehe, but to go and come and stuff, well, as usual- I'm clueless, and proud hehe.. So that's my addition to a whole new world (living like gossip girl for a day wooooo)
I think I'm dragging on for nothing..
God bless you loads guys, good night
.. off to plonk onto my bed =D .. yeaaah!!

4 comments:

LG said...

XD! What fun! Enjoy your Gossip Girl day then :P
Might see you tonight if I'm not caught up at training...

Maxi said...

waaaaaa why do i have schooool? really wish i was being all gossip girl with u guys !! :(:(:( uffiessss.... we need to have a good night together..im missing all the fun *dies*... *swears about dls being gay and starting early* love u harfyyyy! and lucky bitch u have a laptop in ur room! MEANNIEEE!! mwaaaaaa you kno u love me xoxo :P

Chrissy said...

I'M JEALOUS!
it's not fair ok!?
i had to be sick ayeeee
can we pleeeease me gossip girls for a day again one day? (A) WHEN I'M NOT SICK xD

having a computer in ur room is quite comfy indeedy XD

i hhope ur having fun =( without me =( miss uuu oh rachey XD

. said...

OMG FOOD IS TOTALLY IMPORTANT!!