Thursday 4 September 2008

.. a bit of a major dilhemma

*very brief, in a bit of a hurry to get started*
Ouch, today was quite a blow.
I'm facing a dilhemma and I honestly do not know what to do.
I'm officially schooless.
Naxxar, the school that accepts everyone, didn't accept me.
So, I'm iether studying on my own for the year and doing my As and hoping to do well because I really am going to push myself, or do first year again as revision and study second year at home and do my As ladida. Point is, I have to get my Alevels in 2009- no doubt!
And even though many many people do sixth form on their own by the end of it, it came as a shock.
So I'm just praying and thinking about what to do with this year and hopefully it will be the right desicion, after all, it's quite a big one..
So if you have any spare time please pray for me, it will be much appreciated =)
In the meantime, God knows what's going to happen and I have to keep praising and not let something this stupid stop me from concentrating and living for Him.
I'm off to go and sort myself out and then start studying I guess.
After all, it can't be that bad, can it?

4 comments:

. said...

ah rachey rache reache dw love, things will work out as God plans them, just listen to Him for guidance n u'll know what to do
always in prayers love
Gbu n tc xxx
p.s. gud luck studyin and i so love ur positive attitude keep it up :)

Ben said...

hey hun ... ur husband had passed trough the same thing kind of! pray pray.. and try pressing again on naxxar maybe ma tafx int! make sure you go to pl if you stay at home... but dont waste ur time going to s chool for a year you dont need ax youll end up wasting time ! in my prayers.. tc
nothing gravi duda :)

maria angela said...

my prayers are counted in too ;) dw, dnt lose hope!! ders gona be something useful out of this, for sure!! take care dear!!:)

Matti said...

What happened to JC?

I would personally do them privately if I could. Though I find it weird that Naxxar didn't accept you...

Repeating first year is rather useless though, especially if you passed your exams.

M