Monday 10 March 2008

time to relax..


Hi guys,
Sorry that I havn't posted once again this week but now I have time and I know exactly what is apropriote to blog about. Well, the elections are over.. What a day!! The results came out at like, what, 9pm? Damn tiring not to mention nerve wrecking! I had work from 12-4 (did nothing- duhhhhhh who would go out to eat today?)and then went home, showered and meet tine. We went to mass at 6:30 and then to krissy's house. Tried to order pizza hut but noooooooooooo nowhere wants to deliver today hehe. Played guitar heroes 3 (I suck.. seriously!! SUCK) and then singstar (a bit better there, apart from the rapping thing loooool what a mess we made XD).. yes, we are losers =P
Finally the results came out and we had a few mintues of !"YEYYY oeeeeeeeoeeeeeeeoeeeeeeoeeeeeeeoooooooooo nazzjonalisti nazzjonalisti" bla bla (non of us are into politics especailly kris and I once we couldn't vote) but then went back to the ps2 and pizza (kris killed the chicken.. LOL) My mum phoned me quite a few times begging us to go out and celebrate but we just stayed in and relaxed.
Life at the moment is pretty chilled out, for all of us. I mean sure, we all have to really start studying but we'll start that suring the Easter holidays. Now there's no more tension and everyone can just lay back and let gonzi give us our stipends and not mess around with the euro package bla bla.. ie NO MORE POLITICAL PROBLEMS =D
Obviously, no one I know is going to school tomorrow, school; sixth form/its/mcast; uni- no one! And fr good reason I guess, I'm sure that a few fights will break out but nothing that serious- hopefully. The tension's all gone and believe, there sure was a lot of it after waiting around 9, if not more, hours for the results.
At the moment I'm hearing the carcading, pretty funny the way that people can go around making so much noise when it's illegal, and so many are doing it =P I guess once at least a quarter of the population who voted PN are doing it, nobody really cares. I really wanted to put "vote for Peter Naudi" on my nik on msn once his y4j tops and user on the forum are all labeled as PN and not pete or something normal.. but it would have been silly =P
I know that this is very random but I have the most amazing taste of freshly ground coffee in my mouth (kris made the most heavenliest of coffees ever!! Even better than the soul survivor ones!) Which reminds me, 153 days =D *gleee*
Oh I must tell you guys XD Ok so kris has two dogs, benji and jessie. Both are beagles, jessie's blind though. So I was sitting quietly eating my [alberto] pizza with benji drooling all over my leg when suddenly jessie just jumped onto me and I squealed and got a huge fright >.< Thennnn, I put my legs up onto the sofa to try and 'hide' and they both end up half on the sofa and I was like "kris! You're dogs are trying to rape and rob me- help!!" and obviously, we both nearly died out of laughter haha. Then storm (the cat who I call winston) tried to molest me- seriously! I was like "keep your hands to yourself boy!". He's an adorable, shaved persion and I love him =P Pefect example of a complete kuclu! I love krissy's aminals/animols (yes, I spelt it wrong on purpose) If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have george (my cat ^^)
I think that I'm actually going to sleep now haha, I'm the only one awake and it's 2:33 am haha.
God bless you all, and don't forget- relaxxxxxxx, God's totally in control =D !
"Too blessed to be stressed" ;)

3 comments:

Brooks said...

Pxxxt silly girl u should have celebrated! It was one hell of an amazing night lol I havent had that much fun in ages XD but im glad u enjoyed ur night! =)

^KaI^ said...

:O brooks u comment on rache's and not on mine..im offended :P xD...i would hv so snuck into kris' house if i knew u girls were there..i was so bored n didnt go out either xD

Martine said...

can I add... I beat rache in the singing game thing on play station!!! hahaha!!! i have no clue how i managed.. honestly... I sucked... you should all hear the recordings.. HILARIOUS!!!!
Great time sis... had a blast of a time!! :) P.S.. "get urself preper, but not too mach!!"