Thursday 13 March 2008

a quick inner explosion =P

Hi guys this is going to be very quick before I run off to school (I'm going in at 11 today muahaha XD)
So yesterday duncan and craig picked me up after school and anyway we ended up at hanks and there were all the form5s of st dorothys and I swear I'm so proud of them (I have no clue why =/) but ahh it was so cute seeing all my little girlies in half their uniforms all vandalised and torn and I don't know.. I just love them so so much. Gave the group a little speach (lool what a loser >.<) and then hugged them all and signed a few tops (just as if I had remained at st dots and not moved back to st mikes hahaha).
Anyways, cutting across country at the moment to finish this off, we ended up at ghajn tuffieha and whilst duncan and craig ran into the sea (apart from laughing) these words just slipped my mouth "wow, what an awesome God!"..
Guys; WAKE UP!! Smell the flowers, touch the sand, feel the breeze- this is all God's creation!! Ah He's amazing! Don't we look at a painting and say, "illllll that must have taken an age!" or, "What skill.." or (the classic), "it looks just like a photograph!" (<-with the 0.0 expression). Well, look at the world- that's God's work of art; His masterpiece. Actually don't just look at the world, look in the world, out into space, in all creatures; everything is so carefully designed! All the mountains, the raging seas, and forests, the stars.. How can you not fall in love with Him?- Impossible! (Fine, you may say, "yeah, if it really is His work of art, then why is the world so corrupted?". That's our fault, not Gods.)
My point is, take time to just do nothing and admire. Living for His glory huh? Well give Him the glory, give Him the honour, the praise- thank the Lord for what is good and what is bad- yes- what is bad! Praise Him when everything goes wrong and when things go right for He is worthy. Ahh it's like this bubble in my chest is just being filled by His grace daily and ahhhh it's like I'm going to explode. Most of you know this feeling and God, it's incredible. To just feel so full of God's love and ahhh; I'm speachless. Yet there's so much to say =/ I don't know, I just feel so happy =D .. Ahhhhh if I don't stop now I'll keep going on and on =P
That's just something that I had to get off my chest *ahhhh*
Now I'm going upstairs to shower and change and (reluctantly) go to school.. praise the Lord =)

5 comments:

Martine said...

thanks babe xxx

maria angela said...

ooo it was so much fun seein u there rache xD lool and d speech was beautiful, i must say!! =P lovely post, needed it =] xxx God blss!!

Anonymous said...

gr8 post rache! :D and seeing u at hanks was hilarious! i love ya taaa xD ur speech was priceless and very deep :P sexxxyyyy :D

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

XD st dorothys for life XD wuv u rache my buble for eva