Friday 28 March 2008

part one of "four in one haha.."

Ok guys I've been staring at this monitor for ages now. I have so so much to talk about yet such little energy so everything's coming in brief. Here's like four posts summarised into one =P ..


one- HAPPY EASTER =D
Jesus is risen and we're all saved (once again). Praise the Lord!! Isn't it so great to be able to breath the air without cost? The price has been paid, salvation has been granted to us; free of charge *ulala* Thank God for what He sacrificed for us for He is great and His love is never failing!


two- alive!?
To cut a long story short, my grandfather should have died approx 31 years ago when he was 50 after a major heart attack. So far, he's survived eleven heart attacks (yes, eleven), three bypasses and like many other weird operations. He lives on around 24 pills a day (or more =/) and I've seriously come to conclude that this guy is inpenetrable.. honestly! So monday morning he fell and fractured his hipbone. Him, my mum and my uncle spent forever waiting with him in mater dei and the result was them having to sign a paper that well, justified his (as well as their) choice of his death. He can't be put under local or general anesthetic and the procedure couldn't be done under an epidural so they just had to use the anesthetic. Well, there was a slither of a 1% chance that he would have made it and omigawd (oh my God) he did.. pretty awesome huh? Ahh Jesus didn't think his time was over yet! What a miracle..

three- y4j hike 2008
"What to do on a sunny day? 1- take a walk, 2- have a picnic, 3- ride a bike" those were the instructions on my top and we did them (except the ride a bike thing- that was just an idea to suggest if anyone claimed to be bored) So, we set off from blata l-bajda at 11am and by 12pm we had started our adventure. I sat near edward on the bus (er- brooks) and zoe and I attacked him. We still havn't managed that one good picture, but oh well. The coach ride was quite funny. Because of brooks I indirectly punched jordon (so just in case you read this; sorry dude, didn't mean it). When we started walking we had quite a long and bizarre discussion on girls pissing in the 'wilderness' and how sam created a urinator (the penis a girl always wished she had XD) and apparently it's something personal blabla.. I can take a leak in the countryside without wetting my trousers so I'm fine hehe. Then I updated Tutzi on the blog I stumbled across that really made me smile (hope you read this aaron =P haha keep up the good work *glee* http://aaroink.blogspot.com) I stayed taking photos with sean (haha "sean qed jaghmel xej imbasta y4j photographer- misthija!! eeee here you are sean- iva ghamel xi haga b'hajtek hi, hu ftit ritratti!) We had a bit of a pitstop and mike, sam, cett and maria angela joined us. Uwija sam and my 'samuel time' ended up with us retelling our pasts and accusing the other of lying (sorry sam =P) uwija, it was funny. Then sam soaked both paula and I (and my camera- taking back the apology there boy =P) I took more photos, we chatted even more, walked a bit more too until reaching some pretty, grassy patch in miziep (don't know how to spell that). Mike was desperatly trying to soak up some sun and we ended up in a pile up and somehow I got sunburnt and brooks stole my shoe and ran away with it and luckily jean-marc is an angel and gave it back to me.. I can't remember everything, especially in this state of mind (victim of fatigue >_O) On the coach back sam decided that he found the solution to me having a boyfriend- apparently I'm paying duncan XD quite funny actually. Then amy, paula, christa, tine, simone, danelle, kathy, julia, angie, glenn, sean, paul, peter, mike and I walked to valletta and went to mc donalds and everyone left except amy, paula, christa, tine and I (so we looked like the biggest pigs around with loads of trays of eaten meals XD). Duncan came to meet me (well, us =P) and tine and amy came up with this phenomenon about some girl called titziana cos of a message that had 'I' replaced with 'TI' that apparently is short for titziana >.< yes, I stay with losers- love you all =P Oh and it gets better- I sat in the middle of the road whilst laughing at a message and wait wait it's only going to get even more embarrassing- amy and I ran around screaming like litttle girls *her fault!* You see, I was holding her and I suddenly, calmly say, "cockraoch" and point at a 1.5cm sized roach and she squealed and I was like "calm down, ame!!". But then we're all standing in a circle and suddenly she points directly at my chest and screams whilst running away so, obviosuly, I screamed and ran after her XD well, the cockraoch was close to my foot- not ON me.. God I love that girl ^^ Then duncan, very kindly, gave both amy and paula a lift to luxol and tine and christa caught the bus home. Then duncan and I went to bahar ic-caqq and then home..

2 comments:

Amy said...

THERE WAS A REAL COCKROACH THE FIRST TIME?! tine said it was a joke!aaaa....love you too rachellllll xD

Chrissy said...

Hahaha the cockroach thing is REALLY funny thinking about it.
Btw I think it what was a joke was when tine said, 'you just missed the 68' and Amy believed her xD Next thing I know you two were squealing because of the cockroach xD
twas a fun day hehe
xxxx