Friday 19 December 2008

holidays- already =D


Hello humans =)

I can't believe it, first term has already flown by and it's already Christmas! Now I should be writing a good post about Christmas soon enough.. but I just want to say AHHHH JESUS LOVES ME =D well, and everyone else too haha! Be thankful guys, celebrate Him like no other!!
I just can't believe how this term passed me by so quickly.. oh and I am proud to say that other than being sick or my teachers not coming for the lesson- I have not missed ANY lessons this term- WOOT!!
Oh and yey, tomorrow, being the last day of school, everyone piles up in the road and basically bluebar gets enlarged by a lot XD and this year, we have t-shirts *thanks to mina =D* !!
Yeyyy! So come and join the fun at 10am bahaha >.<

Mwa, God bless you all!!

1 comment:

LG said...

Yey I got a mention!!!