Monday 15 December 2008

happy birthday to me =)


Hello world =)

Sorry, haven't been posting but I've been pretty busy at the moment, funnily enough- with homework! Ahh, see- I really am a nerd =P

So this past week was very, ermm, random XP last tuesday dan was brutely publicly humiliated and I got it all on tape muahaha *his video recorder* and theeeen he got sick and I was just about healed and BAMM, wednesday night my asthma killed me and I didn't leave the house till this morning to go to school apart from thursday night to cut my hair and going to the poly clinic and the emergency unit at mater dei XD haha, breathing sucks >.<>
And now, for the last time, I can truthfully sing:

I am sixteen going on seventeen, I know that I'm naiiiiiive.
Fellows i meet may tell me I'm sweet and willingly I belieeeeeve.
I am sixteen going on seventeen, innocent as a rooooose.
Bachelor dandies, drinkers of brandies, what do I know of thoooose?
Totally unprepared am I to face the world of men.
Timid and shy and scared am I of things beyong my keeeen.
I need someone older and wiser telling me what to doooooo.
You are seventeen going on eighteen,
IIIIII'll depeeeeeend on youuuuuu!

Directed towards kristina cassar of course =P

Ahh guys, God has really blessed me with all of you =) I'm so so grateful!!
So, good night world, see you when I'm a whole year older teehee ^^

4 comments:

Bettina said...

aaaah my favorite lyric line of all time!! xD..."fellows i meet may tell me i'm sweet and willingly i'll belive!!" haha luv u my old bubble!! xD xxxxxxxx

Little Mary said...

happy birthday!!!

Kai said...

RACHEL!! you're gonna be older than me again xD
love that song..but hunny..if u read carefully it doesn not totally apply to u :P XD...u r not naive xD :P
LOVER YOU!!! MWAAAAAA
Happy bday valentine =) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel said...

Kai and i think along the same lines :P That song should belong to meeee! *and very soon it will :P*
Happy birthday dearie! Gb!