Friday 15 June 2007

Our Lady


There's this park we go to sometimes in pembroke to get away from the swieqi/paceville area because it tends to get naqa boring hehe. There's a statue of Mary our Mother towards the back of it. Many people say she looks scary cos her eyes are half closed so at night it looks like she's blinking, but personally, I think she's beautiful. I guess that I have a thing for Our Lady because my mum used to pray to her a real lot and apparently she really prayed to Mary for a child, so I don't know, I just really love the idea of having Jesus' own mother as my own =) so the last time we passed by this statue, I said a prayer to Mary infront of her and I really felt great. I didn't really have anything troubling my mind, but I seriously felt as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders.. Hekk, it felt really good hehe. She's been known to apear to people and really help. Her heart was crushed when she saw what Jesus went through and she can really understand pain so we can really trust that she can help when we're in a situation with someone we love hurting us or being hurt.

No comments: