Wednesday 16 May 2007

Temptation


Hey!
Ok so, I’ve been thinking, I’m quite the diet person right? I’m always desperatly trying to lose wieght. Now I’m following this diet thing, and even though it’s really quite fun, temptations are driving me crazy! It’s not like i’m new to dieting so it’s just really trying to make me eat for the first time, so I guess it’s just me hehe. Anyways, this kinda reminded me about life.. So, I open the cupboard and BAMM I see nutella! Ahhhh how amazing- no, I can’t have. Yesterday, my mum made little pies and I was seriously about to start drooling. And then there is coffee, and biscuits, and cake, and chocolate, and maltese sausage lol..
Point is- in life we really have to struggle to keep away from the bad things and keep praising God, we’re basically constantly fighting temptation, and the moment we think we’re used to obeying and abiding to God’s rules, satan tempts us and unfortunatly, many times, we fall. We really have to focus on God, and in this way- look at satan and say "in your face muahahahahaaaaa!" XD
Soo, just like in a diet ( =P ) we have to keep going,keep driving our will power forward and not give up..
Take care and God bless! =)

(And remember: don’t cheat on your diet cos you’re actually cheating yourself.. Don’t cheat on God cos He knows everything and you’re actually not cheating at all, you’re just looking like a fool hehe)

No comments: