Wednesday 16 May 2007

The kid that I adore


Ok so, a year ago today (16/05/06) my uncle’s partner, Rita, gave birth to the most gorgeous kid alive.. I’m serious =P Mela, I’m really NOT into children, it’s practically a known fact hehe. The way that they scream and cry and drool and cry and barf and cry and need to feed ALL the time and cry and cry and cry, just really bugs me. Don’t get me wrong, they can be cute, when they’re silent and don’t stare at you for long =P but seriosuly now, most of them hate me. I’d go next to one, and “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” they start throwing a tantrum! I must have a bad aura or something >.<
But this kid, Nicky, is different. He’s quiet yet really lively, he’s young yet so grown up, he’s damn naughty yet you don’t have to tell him to stop, and he’s Bruce’s son haha! Oh and the best part is- he loves me!! He follows me around the house, loves my bed, smiles whenever he sees me and gahhhh he’s just so cute! When he was a few months old I used to lay him under the curtains and he would spend hours just moving them around once in a while letting out a little giggle. I sound like such a hypocrite saying that kids don’t exactly tickle my fancy yet saying how much I adore this boy!
He’s the kind of kid who’ll know he’s doing something wrong, looks at you, says “no”, touches whatever he’s not ment to touch, and runs away laughing! He’s quite destructive, so obviously, I love throwing my mum’s cans and containers around with him- it’s quite amusing actually XD and once in a while he shows his voice off and squeeks really loudly for like two seconds and I do it back and he just glows! Or when I walk in and say “aw nick” and he ignores me and I say “oi! Kid!” and he looks and smiles. Even though he’s only a year old, he’d fall and smack his head against something, get up, and keep walking- no pain man! See what I mean by different? He understands everything, he’s has quite the sarcastic attitude and he looks at you with those HUGE blue eyes and you just can’t help but think how amazing God is!
He’s my uncle’s first child, a total God send. You see, Rita had a miscarrage before nicky came along, an unprotected x-ray at the start of her pregnancy and both of them aren’t exactly in their 20s, so risks are really high. Bruce is quite the spiritual guy, composing Christian songs and all. He was the one to take me to mass until I was eleven and stuff. Anyways, with all his madness and cars and bikes and wine lol, he’d give the world up for his child, they both would!
I can’t believe that he’s already a year old! The pregnancy seemed like forever out of fear of something going wrong and even the whole idea of waiting for my only first cousin lol. Point is, I just really love that kid, not only cos he’s my uncle’s son, but cos I really see God through him once all other babies and I don’t exactly click =P happy birthday nick, love you kid! =D

No comments: