Wednesday 9 May 2007

First post


Hey guys..
So, my blog has been saved in my favorites and never been used and I decided that it's about time to actually post something. He he, well this is it. All that's really going on in my life at the moment is just studying and exams.. pretty sad =( Uwija, I've been studying Maltese gas down this week in order to actually pass and not ruin my summer by missing out on Soul Survivor and having to sit for a resit and basically screw up 'the best summer of my life'. I'm going kinda crazy, trying to learn everything by heart and all and ahhhh it's coming out of my ears! che` stress!! I must be driving God insane, poor guy, all I'm doing is telling Him how much I need His help and to give me patience ha ha. Eh well, at least I'm always talking to Him (or drowning Him with my panic attacks and stress he he). Anyway, after the O's, I'll be updating very often so check it out =P
God bless you all!

No comments: