Thursday 6 November 2008

school computers..


Haha quick update..
I'm back on a school pc that looks just as bad if not worse than the picture posted, how awesome is that XD ? Haven't been on one in ages and well, tadaaaa I'm here =P
So nothing really to say *mina's here too ^^ along with michaela who happens to think that the pcs are as slow as her when she wakes up* but basically just thought that after blogging quite a few times from school, I should blog as soon as I used a pc up here on the second floor once again =)
how lame lol
God bless you all my chickens =D

1 comment:

Lulu said...

hi rache!
what a rather brief and uniformative post, but I dont want to be rude so :) *waves*
mmm I am now sitting at a school computer too! COOOL, and the IT staff are really happy because they increased their speed or something, it seems all the same to me though, and
yes,
HI!
:)