Friday 7 November 2008

yeyy =)


Hello world.
It's sam's birthday today *happy birthday sam* and basically most of us all "dressing up" for his 18th party.. It's like 7pm and I have an hour to fry my hair dress and do both mina and my makeup =P teehee how crazy ^^
Should be a good night, we haven't had a party since danelle, fabian and martina's (I think) and that was insane and WHITE and max's grand LIME party bahaha so it's going to be somewhat different =) what am I saying- should? It's going to be great, we're going to be together and laugh like the losers that we are ^^ as long as we're together, every night is good night.. grand!!
So i think I'm running up to put see if I really am going to wear the dress I cut after all XD
God bless and good night.. and what a good night it shall be =D

2 comments:

Rachel said...

amazingly enough i saw about two minutes of you in the whole night... xD

rache said...

ayy i know woman.. bahahaha!!
'twas mighty grand though =)
loving you rachel ^^ xxxxxxxxx