Sunday 10 August 2008

Soul Survivor, here we come!!


And finally the time is approaching, the moment we've all been waiting for.. Are you ready for this? Well, here it comes- ladies and gentlemen, SOUL SURVIVOR!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhh! I can't believe it, honestly. I mean, we started counting down at 231 days (I think) and now we'll be on the plane in less than 12 hours =D
Finally, I'm going home =) The idea of being back there just makes me smile so so much.
As expected, I'm "ultra mega superly excited for soul survivor *TOMORROW* yeyy!!" (quoted off my facebook haha) but it's a totally different excitment to last year's. I know exactly what I'm going in for, so it's not like the place is going to be new, even though we're at the opposite side of the campsite this year which would be a grand experience, but I know how it helped to strengthen my faith and how amazing it is to just be living with so many people all for the same reason- GOD. I can be myself and there are no judmental looks are passed my way- everyone's free and diversity rules!! The idea of going back to something that I enjoyed so much last year excites me so so much. To be able to marvel in God's presence back in a field/tent in somerset, all soggy and smothered in mud, is different due to the change in (weather lol) environment. All the green and wetness, everything is so lush ^^
Ok I'm tired so my wording isn't too grand so it's going to be boring to read so I might as well just shut up hehe..
I just can't CAN'T wait to be there, praising God's name with all of my heart and soul and just giving my everything, just letting go once again. It's easier to be so free and open over there because it's totally sincere, desperately praying that y4j becomes that selfless one day..
So, I'll be praying for you all and please pray for us =)
I still have to finish packing and go to the chapel and like, sleep =P Which is actually something good because that means that this afternoon after work I finally decided what to take up and to start packing- typical rache x)
See you all when we come back I guess, we'll all "be changed" as soul survivor itself states and share our experiences and encounters with you.
I hoped to be asleep by around 10, but apparently I won't be once it's half eight and I still have things to do but yeah, it's fine! I probably won't but I'd like to sleep by 11 to get a good five hour's sleep before waking up at 4 to 3 hours on a plane and another 3 on a coach to get to royal bath and west showground- shepton mallet =D (it sounds so great hehe!!) ahhhh can't wait!
So nature calls (teehee) and so does millenium chapel hehe so I'm off..
See most of you soon and to the rest:
God bless you all guys, keep praising =) !! xxxx

2 comments:

. said...

rache :) :) :) gna miss u so so much but im rly happy that ur goin seriously it sounds so lovely and the fact that ur far away is gud coz u get to walk in the grass and feel the wind against ur face ahh how lovely hehe oo take loadz of pics ok ?! :P i'll so be prayin for all of u:) *hhug* Gbu n tc love uu rache :)

. said...

oh bdw u have such a heart for God never give that up its amazing abt u and it just makes u an extra special person :) x x x and u will be changed we all are ..you're gna come back even better *if its possible :P* mwaa hhug