Saturday 2 August 2008

living at kris =D



Hello world, I'm back at home..
SO these past few days at kris' house rocked! But like seriously, rocked! Ahh it's so great to just live with a group of insane people that you really really reeeeeally love with all of your heart haha. =)
So the party on wednesday was great, I was dead tired though. I managed about an hour sleep before bio private lessons but after the party we didn't sleep iether (I slept for nearly an hour actually until I got woken up with by weird sentence and bloody fart spray XD) so by 4am we were all singing to singstar on ps2 and laughing and all, but all in all we weren't making tooooo much sound, that is until kris and I decided that it would be funny to imitate charlie bartlet (great film, a must see!) and scream out of the balcony at 5:30am just before watching it again for the second time in two nights XD *video on facebook*
Well the neighbours didn't really appreciate our youthfulness and apart from telling us off twice and during the second time treatening to call the police (both times were in broad daylight might I add), they did send the police for us for making noise at 11am.. IN THE MORNING just in case the 'am' is not clear enough =P So yeah, they threatened to take us to court bla bla pretty lame but yeah- a story to tell haha!
We all just spent the day lazing around at kris and then ordered pizza hut and then I went home for a family ikla thing ladidaa. Oh and pete and I made illustrations for our soon to be released book, "how to brush your teeth- for dummies" that can be viewed on karl's facebook haha.
The next morning rob came over just before I was about to shower and run to kai (I always happen to wake up late when I have to go to karla =\ hmm) and after I showered we both walked down to baystreet and back up with his student group and bought groceries and then I went to kai and he went home. Well from her house, after miguel was very impressed with his own heart hehe, kai and I walked to kris and whilst trying to clear up, she managed to break the sink's plumbing XD how psyco is that!?? Fine, then we realised that it wasn't really broken, but on the verge.. but still, kai broke the sink =P
Anyways, the mustard seed was amazing once again. Spent some time with stefan and matt and realised that it was much needed, but I'll post about that later when things clear out. And after that, like around EIGHTEEN of us slept at kris loool! Kai took up slightly more than half the bed even though we were three and kicked me in the face lol which was slightly disturbing at first but then I laughed. I don't think her and I would make a good married couple, it's the second time she's beat me up whislt sharing a bed >_O
And by 6:30am we were back to singstar XD Then people started to leave and arrive again and by lunchtime we left pete and karla at home whilst kris, tine, louis and I went to mc donalds and gochi for lunch. And then we ventured back up to san gwann and I left and now I'm here blogging and about to go up and get ready for work..
So these few days, in a nutshell, have been a total blast!! "haha alcohol... haha have u ever... haha pony... haha neighbours... haha police... haha bein taken to court" <- that's on kris' nic on msn, so so true! I mean, if we all lived a life without God and with a lot of money, we'd all be alcoholics! Or most of us.. Not to mention other things (like karla trying to rape me *coughcough* lool), but yeah, we've realised quite a lot in these past few days.
We're just an amazing happy family that God has blessed each other with, and it rocks =D



My videos: http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=726570832
My photos:http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=726570832&ref=pb
Karl's vidoes: http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=519428315
Karl's photos: http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=519428315&ref=pb

Those are the ones out so far, now maxine, kai and zoe have their's to put up =D

No comments: