Wednesday 9 April 2008

roll on stressfullness =P

Hi guys,
Ok so my former post seems to have been pointless cos my 'plans' don't seem to have led me anywhere great but thanks for the prayers anyway =)
Ok so today we received our assessments *no comment* and I have to give my systems project in tomorrow and I'm deffinately far from finishing. Then there is the fact that I start my exams in under 8 weeks and I have studied absolutely NOTHING all year except for a chapter of philosophy in december and a paragraph of insults from king lear (shakespeare) XD .. Basically I've just realised that I have to WAKE UP!! If I fail these exams I'm literally messed up because I want to take a year off after the As and not repeat first year =S
So whilst I'm sitting here, at a computer that's crashing, I'm doing my SOK project and planning to start studying this weekend cos tomorrow I have to do two english essays.. This post is basically me semi-detaching my brain from my project for 5 minutes haha.
In the meantime, God has totally showed His faithfullness, pulled me out of a few sticky spots and indirectly kinda slapped me across the face. No, it's just that He's made it very obvious that I am not living the way I should be, and that it has to change because I'm ment to be living for His glory, and oh what glory He deserves =D
So keep praying for me please, and I'll be doing the same for you guys =) God bless you all!!

Oh and I found this last friday:
"praise the Lord; praise God our savior
for forever He holds us in His arms" psalm 68:14 (I think)

4 comments:

LG said...

let's start studying engineering drawing love!!
xx
:)

Zoe said...

Always Praying for you rache = )
and dw we'r all going mad bout exams this year...it's total chaos...
but then we get to enjoy Ss I hope :)
Gbu ly xxx

Martine said...

Do study pls... do pull your black and white striped socks up... and do out your head on your shoulders!!!!! Im older than you, and in 6th form i was just the same. never studied how i should have, had resits, failed those, and had resits again.. and man it is not fun!!!!!
Dont do my same mistake...
love you

^KaI^ said...

YACHE!! hope u started studying :) hehe..and dont forget! 2cor6:14..dunno y..it just stuck in my head xD
GBU!!! mwa