Tuesday 8 January 2008

uff!

Hi guys, my blog has being messing around since friday night so I haven't posted anything in hope of it working or alowing me to fix it =( oh well, it's screwing up and there's nothing that I can do apparently =P It really is quite annoying and once I'm already suffering from future nostalgia, it's only making my mood worse..
Soo, just to let you guys know, rob's concert was once again INCREDIBLE! (even though we missed like 6-7 songs cos we ran to mc donalds to get everyone food haha). Haha he played 'what a day' and 'h2o' over again when the the song list had finished. I kinda think that he sang h2o again because he wanted to see the y4j guys get even more into it once we know it oh so well (if that was the case rob, it worked). And what a day is the 'theme song' and I must say- it kicks ass =D
And as all good things comes to pass, so does having rob and xixa back =( Xixa left on saturday at 7am and rob leaves this saturday (I think). It was great seeing xixa after 6 weeks or so and I know that she'll be back in a few more to come, but it's not the same. I don't really know how to explain =/ Well, she danced incredibly on both the launches so atleast we saw her do something that she's so amazingly good at last. I mean, that is the reason that she's abroad after all and we all know that she's doing incredibly well and we're all so so proud of her- well I certainly am!
And rob, I've just become so used to him being around, laughing and joking with us and best of all; praying with us and for us. I swear that guy is a gigantic inspiration! He's the kinda guy who'd make you smile even when you're crying your heart out. An amazing guy with an awesome voice and he uses his talents to priase God, and he's becoming a priest. incredible!
The truth is, I'm really going to miss them (and I'm already missing xixa!) And as I'm writing this, my eyes are filling up with tears; I feel so weak. I hope that I don't sound codependent or like a total soppy freak but they really do mean so much to me. Oh well, we'll all live..
Well, all I can say is goodbye for now guys, it won't be forever =) I'm going to miss you too much but it's for a good cause I hehe. Keep praising, and praying, hold nothing back and just shine for Jesus! I love you both =)

1 comment:

Ben said...

nice blogger wifey! didnt read everything cos its kinda late lol ! neways mwaaaaa be good :)
i promise this week il come in early and read it :D